We’re pleased to announce an exciting new Adult RE program, “What We Choose: Ethics for Unitarian Universalists”. This program will be offered twice monthly at 12:30PM beginning October 14, 2012. Look for authentic, personal discussions on the large and small moral choices we make, big and small, including:
• How should we respond to a tricky family or relationship situation?
• What is the right thing to do when faced with a dilemma at work?
• What is the most ethical course for a community, state, or nation to follow?
• How does morality or ethics enter my food and eating choices?
• What can I do to follow the values of my Unitarian Universalist faith tradition?
This is a great chance to think about important questions with our pastoral staff — our Senior Minister and all three affiliate ministers, rotating in teams each month, will lead this class. To sign up, please email email@example.com.