• How should we respond to a tricky family or relationship situation?
• What is the right thing to do when faced with a dilemma at work?
• What is the most ethical course for a community, state, or nation to follow?
• How does morality or ethics enter my food and eating choices?
• What can I do to follow the values of my Unitarian Universalist faith tradition?
Whether you come to one class, or the entire series, this is a great chance to think about important questions with our pastoral staff — our Senior Minister and all three affiliate ministers, rotating in teams each month, will lead this class. To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can sign up and join after the beginning of the course.